Haaga-Helia’s student! This course is part of your university’s study offering. Please enroll with your university’s own enrollment.
Prerequisite: Finnish Language and Culture 3 or equivalent competence (about 15 ECTS of previous studies).
Enrollment period: 27th of November –
Timing: 22th of January -17th of May 2024, Haaga-Helia Pasila campus, room 3001, Tuesdays and Thursdays 16.00-17.30
• communication in offices
• education and work experience
• applying for a job in Finland
• celebrating national holidays and other events
• past tenses of verbs (perfekti, pluskvamperfekti)
• plural forms of nouns
After successfully completing the course, the student
- can tell about their studies and work experience and write a CV in Finnish
- can discuss festivities and national holiday traditions in Finland and other countries
- is able to handle simple communication situations as a customer in offices and shops
- is able to follow news in easy Finnish (Selkouutiset)
The target level on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages CEFR is A2.2 – B1.
Tuula Jäppinen (Haaga-Helia)