Haaga-Helia’s student! This course is part of your university’s study offering. Please enroll with your university’s own enrollment.
Enrollment period: 27th of November –
Timing: 22th of January -17th of May 2024. Classes on Wednesdays at 14:00-15.45 and Fridays at 12:00-13.45 in Pasila, Haaga-Helia campus
• Free time activities and hobbies
• The past tense of verbs (Imperfect)
• The construction `have to´
• The forms of object
After successfully completing the course, the student
- can tell about their past
- is able to talk about their health
- can discuss their free time and hobbies
- develops their vocabulary and knowledge about the grammatical structures of the course.
The target level on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages CEFR is A2.1.
Laura Uusitalo (Haaga-Helia)