ClimateLaunchpad is the world’s largest green business ideas competition. The goal is to unlock the world’s cleantech potential that addresses climate change and create a stage for those ideas.
We’re here to get you started, so you can massively contribute to tackling climate change. Your idea can be any idea that helps fix climate. It’s your chance to develop your idea, get business coaching and pitch training. National competition includes online course and boot camp in June, and coaching and the national finals in August. 3AMK students will receive ECTS points from participating national competition.
Winner will head towards regional finals (early September) and finally towards the Global Grand Final in October, where the teams pitch their ideas to investors and entrepreneurs. Due to the current virus situation, the competition will be organised completely online this year. The course will be executed in English and it is a web-based realisation. This year’s Climate Launchpad has been organized in collaboration with 3ES (entrepreneurship societys).
Who can apply?
Haaga-Helia, Laurea and Metropolia Bachelor and Master’s degree students. Climate Launchpad competition is also open for people who don’t participate 3AMK studies. You can ask contacts for more information.
- Enrollment period: 2nd May – 31th May 2022
- Student selection: 20th May at the latest
- June 2022: Short online course. Mandatory for participating virtual bootcamp.
- 26th June – 29th June 2022: Virtual bootcamp.
- 15th August – 18th August 2022: Virtual pitching event. The winner of the Climate Launchpad Finland will be announced.
Format: Online Business Idea Competition. Climate Launchpad is open to all. 3AMK students will receive ECTS credits from participation and successful completion of the program.
- Market segmentation
- Customer value proposition
- Financial and key value drivers
- Climate impact
- Customer discovery
- Basics of internationalizing the startup
- You will be able to develop your business idea to the next level
- You will be able to justify the climate impact of your idea
- You will be able to validate and pitch your business idea in front of an experienced jury
Climate Launchpad workbook